Informal Cases

An informal case is known as a documentary case. The investigation for a documentary case is less complicated than for a formal case. Please consult with your parish minister to determine which type of application needs to be completed and sent to the Tribunal. Both types of cases require the same legal documentation: a final divorce decree, a marriage certificate, and if a Catholic, a current baptismal certificate.